Friday, October 22, 2010

Brand New To This!

Holaaaa!

Okay, so I know some of you guys in the past have asked me if I was going to be starting a  blog, so I thought I would just give it a trial run and see how it goes. I've had questions asked to post somethings that I have found I couldn't really post on my Twitter, so that's why I am finally making my own blog!

I had a comment on my Sanyo review that I did on my YouTube channel about posting some pictures I have taken with the camera, so I just wanted to quickly post a few test shots I did.




So if this whole blog things turns out to be a success I'll put a little more work into it and create my own layout and stuff, lol.

Thanks guys!

-Morgan

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love blogging. I actually prefer it more over the youtube videos I do. Over the year I have had a lot of great opportunities and so much fun creating each and every post. You will get hooked, trust me! Good luck! :)

Post a Comment